(Wow was my birthday day a whirlwind. As I was about to post for today, I realized this little post was stuck in the drafts and had never been published. So, I thought I’d share it anyway.)
I am 23. Twenty-Three! Wow, it’s kind of hard to believe. The past year has flown by and here is a list of the highlights and lowlights.
– I’ve met some pretty incredible people that will be lifelong friends.
– My sweet Pop passed away, but I was able to spend an amazing week with him I’ll never forget.
– We moved to a beautiful little loft in downtown Denver. It’s always been a dream of mine to live downtown in a bigger city. We’re city dwellers now!
– I saw Wicked on Broadway with my amazing Aunt. It was by far my favorite Broadway show.
– I officially started planning and saving for a design study abroad program to Denmark and Sweden. Through the process of saving, I’ve truly learned that Less is More.
– The husband and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary.
– I was honored to be apart of my lovely friend, Kylie’s wedding and help plan her bridal shower!
– We gained a Nephew Pup, Rookie.
– Matt started at a new firm that comes with its challenges, but we’re ready for them!
– We took an incredible road trip up the East Coast.
– We took a weekend trip with Matt’s parents to Seattle.
– I was asked to be my fabulous friend, Nikki’s bridesmaid for her wedding in August.
– I attended a local blogging party – Eat, Drink, Create as well as Anne’s Blogging 101 class.
– I fell in love with Darling Magazine and it has inspired so many things in my life.
– The Love Yourself Link Up was an amazing link up to be apart of. It gave me the opportunity to open up to my readers and face my daily challenges.
For an even more detailed review of the year through pictures, check out my Instagram @aubreyrachael. These are just a few of the memories that come to mind for the past year. It was an incredible year and I am so thankful I was able to fill it with so many special moments. I am beyond blessed and thank God everyday for each minute I am allowed to celebrate this thing called life.
Happy Thursday, Friends (now Monday)!